One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

hi hi - I'm trying to be more consistent with writing this blog...

so what to say? not much - Spider man didn't do much - just same ol' stuff...
as for ja and me - ja has taken over the remote - between star trek enterprise, west wing and the baseball game - i am pretty close to nonexistent... =( I just wish he'd stay on the baseball or the west sing - i'd be much happier - but I suppose i'll live

today - i called a parent in the middle of my day to find out why she hadn't responded to me email about her son. Spoke to the step dad and apparently they had no idea that there was anything wrong... well - all i can say is that it was sweet revenge! I love getting kids in trouble when they deserve it more than anything else in the world. I just hope that his behavior changes and that he makes up the work - b/c he's far more capable than he shows.... it's sounds cliche but so does - he's not working to his full potential.... all true true - btw - fo thos eo fyou who remember - this is the kid with the sweater on his head pretending he had long hair!!! crazy! anyway... not much else to say for today....

i love coming home by 7pm... =) I love eating ice cream... and I love seasoned french fries. =)

ttyl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home