One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Well, I guess I'm consistent - it's been another month since my last blog and now everyone knows... we're having a baby! my students know and they are making lists of baby names for out little one. =) It's cute and amusing to see what they think is a good name for the baby.

We're almost at 5 months and I can't really hide the belly anymore. People still say that I look small but I feel pretty big. The funny thing is that I haven't gained very much weight at all... that's makes me a bit nervous and I wonder if the baby will be smaller than normal.

I had a wonderful dream last night. My brother got married - it was beautiful and she was beautiful and so now I'm on the search for this women... I hope it was a sign for what is to come. Also, in my dream - I was pregnant - I'm not sure if it was baby#2 or what but the baby kicked in the dream and that was pretty cool.

Lately I've been dreaming a lot about ice cream... strange, eh? I wonder if that means the baby is in need of more calcium... or if it means that the baby will love ice cream - just like mommy. =)

This week will be pretty exciting - another ultrasound and Dr's appt... we pray that all is ok with the baby and me. =) I can't wait to see him or her on the screen again. This is an exciting time but it's also so crazy.

last night I went to a retirement party for my AP. it was kind of awkward at first but then I realized how wonderful it was for her. To have devoted 65% of her life to education and to have done it well - I hope that one day when I reach retirement that I can have close friends and family there to support me. what a joy to know that you've done a good job and that you can enjoy life comfortably.

That's the brief update for now... i'll blog again soon I hope...
jka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home