One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Well here I am again - I'm so glad our email has been working and NOT giving me problems - finally. =)

today was a crazy day at work - it was like "everybody mess with my head day!" the superintendent of schools came into my classroom - talked to my students, checked out my board and charts, etc., looked at my grade book my student anecdotals - Ahhhhh! I was a little crazy.... and then I was pulled out of class to speak with a parent who was totally shocked that her son was singing in the middle of my room and was sitting under a desk in my class..... poor mom - she has no idea what to do with her son.... then I had a student teacher in the bldg come and observe my class - all was fine just hectic b/c of the interruptions throughout the day...

then I had to yell at a kid during lunch b/c he thinks he's too cool to listen to directions and authority! argh! why do kids always think they're right - and as long as breaking rules doesn't hurt anyone it's all ok. it's not ok - whatever happened to I just listen b/c that's what I'm supposed to do... I don't think people do that anymore...or maybe nobody every did? was I just a kid who obeyed blindly? is that so bad? hmmm....

then had to change the seating arrangement in my class - and that did not go over well - it never really does - but i need to continue working on that for tomorrow or they'll all kill each other. =P

well - all in all - i'm ok- just a long hectic day....

ttyl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home