One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Here's what I'm thinking...

I want to be a person with a vision, a mission and a passion.
I heard that a long time ago at some retreat. I think I have lost sight of what that meant to me then - but I think about it now... and wonder... what is it a vision for? my life? my relationships? my friendships? my family? my church? praise team? I guess - everything.

I want a mission - what is it that I am to accomplish in this lifetime? What am I to do?

I want passion - an undying desire to do whatever it is that I need to do. An excitement. An enthusiasm. Joy. Freedom.

So... what is it? What is my purpose? To glorify God. That's what I've been told forever. So then I have to question myself... Am I glorifying God? Are my words pleasing to HIM - certainly not... are my actions pleasing to Him - maybe sometimes but most of the time - no. So - what good am I? I am not - at least not by my own merit - I am in need of God and I am living by the grace of God everyday. I am relying on Him for strength to be a better person - a considerate person, a selfless person.... and I've got a long way to go.

Do all people wonder about these things -as I do?

ttyl
jkoahn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home