One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Well, thank God is it Saturday! I love sitting at home all morning and just relaxing...

THere's not much to say - I guess I could always write more stories about Spiderman and my other students - but not today... maybe another day -

I just want to be thankful for all that God has provided in my life - it's a small life but I know that God is moving and working in my life and in those around me.

I am encouraged and so thankful to be able to see people transform and hearts change and for God's glory to be seen in NHF.

tomorrow's the annual meeting - I hope all goes well - not really sure what to do - but hopefully - as the Spirit leads...

many blessings and be joyful always!

jkoahn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home