One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I wanted to write some more - so I split my thoughts into separate blogs. =)

yesterday JA and I went to woodbury - on a tight budget but in desperate need of clothes for JA. I must say that I impressed myself - standing inside the Gap, JCrew - and not buying a thing for me - all of it was for JA -it was a bit hard especially when shirts are on sale, etc... but I was glad - because now JA was green in his wardrobe... =) so if you see him in green - please tell him it looks good - I think it really does - we'll add one color at a time. =)

we ended up buying a new comforter cover and some new placemats =) just a few things for the house =)

still need to buy a few gifts for friends... but that'll have to wait until later when I have more money... maybe next paycheck... can't wait until Sept when we'll have a little bit more to spend. =)

well - we're off today to have lunch with lil'D and N and then off to han ah reum with C, M and C... =) It should be fun!

Enjoy the beautiful day...

ttyl
jkoahn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home