One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

YEAH!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!! whoo hoo!

Thank you to all who prayed for me - I believe that God totally led the way! Everything went so smoothly - it was so clear that God was moving everything perfectly for me... but it got me thinking - maybe it went so smoothly for HIM - what does GOD want me to do in that school? He already has a set up - every new teacher is placed with a mentor teacher - this allows me to have one important relationship with a colleague - I need to start praying for this person - not only for my own benefit - like he/she will be nice, helpful, critical but effective - but also for this person's spirit... where is he/she? IS he/she a Christian? Will I be an instrument for God? I don't want to sound too nutty - but I think I've shared a lot of me with my colleagues in NYC - so much so that they want to come to church to learn/observe/see - I hope I can only do the same with "new friends" at this new school...

I really pray that this new school will be one where I will be used as a leader but also where I can soak in new information and learn new methods/strategies, etc....

yipee! I'm psyched! God is so good - I hope I never forget that. Even when things get hard this upcoming year. But I believe that He is in control and working everything to HIS great plan. I might even get to teach more LA than SS - they're considering two different positions for me - possibly a 6th grade teacher teaching 4 LA and 1 SS class - OR the 5th grade position teaching 3 SS and 2 LA classes... honestly - I'm hoping for the 6th grade position - but I'll be happy with either. =)

So - for all of you who read this - that's today's news in jkoahn's life...

ttyl
jkoahn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home