One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Today is a new day...
i hope that all of you have appreciated your life and those you love even more today than yesterday.

I used to think it was so corny when people said, "I love you more today than yesterday." But I think I'm beginning to understand that more - with my family, friends and of course with ja. I htink it's strange because you think you loved them as much as you thought you could... but then things just hit you in a different way - life happens and you go through another struggle or difficult time or even a joyful time and you realize once again - I really love that person... more than I did yesterday.

so anyway... be joyful and remember to appreciate every moment - no matter how tired you are... smile and take it all in and give thanks to the One who has given you all you need...

jkoahn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home