One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Monday, July 10, 2006

why am i still awake?

This is strange for me.. I woke up at 3:47am and I was thirsty. So I drank some water and icouldn't fall back asleep. So I stayed in bed for awhile and prayed for as many things as I could think of and I still couldn't sleep. JA turned on the AC thinking maybe it's too hot - but that didn't help either. On top of it all, I was hungry - so I decided to just get up and eat cereal.

ugh. but it's 4:54am and I don't know what to do .. I have a long day ahead of me with class and tutoring and I'm going to be tired later. This is truly ridiculous...

what to do...? I'm totally awake. I guess I'll prepare for tutoring and read a book. I hope I don't fall asleep now though because then it'll be harder to wake up for class.

Maybe this is God's way of preparing me for when the baby is born? Somehow I don't think waking up at 3:47am in a few months will be so easy. =P

On another note, we got our car back and I think it's ok. We've driven it to NJ and that was fine. It does make some noises - louder than usual and is tougher to accelerate - but I think we're going to keep it. The next thing is to decide when to buy the minivan. My bro is going to buy a Civic and so we're thinking of going in with him and buy our minivan - in that way we can get a good deal by buying two cars from one dealer... we'll see how that goes - hopefully by the end of the month.

what time is it now? only 5am... what am I going to do? ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home