One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Saturday, July 16, 2005






Wow! I've learned how to put pics on my blog! yeah!

So I was thinking of enlarging the photo with the stone path and putting it above my piano... what do you think? I wish that in this photo the trees were green - but what can I do - I took it in the fall I guess...

I debating whether I should blow up some other photos too... and put them above the couch but I feel like they're kinda random...

I should probably have a theme to the photos above the couch... it would be weird to put up pictures of people although those are some of my better shots... anyway

i'll keep practicing until i take a nice shot of something i like in order to put it up in the home... =)

maybe I should enlarge the photo of the urn at the breakers to put above the piano.... but why would I want a huge urn .... even though it's a nice photo... hmmm

oh well I'm just an amateur photographer...

ttyl

1 Comments:

Blogger JulieJ said...

your pics are awesome! you should totally put the ones you like above your couch. they'll have a special meaning as opposed some random flower prints or something like that. =) let's go photohunting sometime...hunting for the perfect shots...=D

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home