One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Monday, September 04, 2006

bedrest... an interesting thing... what does it really mean? well, I've been on "bedrest" since Thursday... dr called while i was at the Yankee game. Hmmm... well, I admit I'm not the best at following directions but i stayed home all day on friday and today. Saturday I left for only a few hours because we had no power and I left on Sunday because there was just so much going on and I didn't want to miss it.

so... tomorrow, I'm staying home until the ultrasound and dr's appt. We'll see what happens with the baby... will there be enough amniotic fluid? If not... then I can't work. If yes, then it's first day of school on Wed morning. I've been thinking about this possibility quite a bit and I am not sure what I think is best. If I go back to work - that's wonderful - I will have something to do everyday to keep me busy, to earn and income and to get to know my kids for this year. BUT, I will also have to worry about not getting too tired, drinking enough water and the worry of going into labor at school. If I don't go back to work - it will be nice to just rest until the baby's born, have the baby furniture delivered and set up, continue cleaning and preparing for baby. BUT, I'll also worry about resting enough and not making myself too busy at home, not drinking enough water and going crazy about wondering about school. So in the end - there are pros and cons to both situations.. so whatever is best for baby is best for me. God knows me and knows what is best so I will trust in Him for everything with the baby, finances, my classes, and the home.

the bathroom and the bedroom are done... now they need to be decorated. This is the hard part... designing and arranging, window treatements and all - I have no idea... so we'll seek advice from the many talented women around me for some good design advice.

anyway... i'm going to go and "rest" now... as best as I can...
ttyl
jka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home