One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Good mornin'

things to do:
1. figure out what color my living room curtains should be
2. decide whether I should make them or buy them... it might be cheaper?
3. pick up my enlarged photo of my stone path =)
4. call a bunch of people
5. have lunch with AMS friends
6. tutor
7. have dinner with college friends
8. prepare some dinner for JA before I leave
9. do some laundry - maybe this can wait for a cooler day...
10. do the dishes
11. read some books
12. paint my nails - not high on the priority list
13. wake up.... i'm still sleepy - but I haven't finished my morning coffee - i should be fine in a few... i'm just sleepy. =O

good news! my dear friend is now dating!! how exciting... but I've found that my maternal instincts kicked in - immediately with the "take it slow" "don't rush" "be prayerful" "guard your heart" - but of course I couldn't help myself - I googled his name and found mucho info on hi - and he seems like a great christian brother - he's been through a lot but he seems really genuine... and I like that! So I think JA and I give a thumbs up... we have to meet him in person to give him the other thumb... but for now - as long as they take it slow - they've got the green light from us! (Who do we really think we are? they're going to do as they please... ho hum)

Anyhow... have a blessed day all and read the word... and drink from the Living Water.... so you will never thirst again!

love
jkoahn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home