One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm back!

I'm back on here. I was wondering if I cold hold out and come back exactly a year from my last post but I guess I just have to share...

So a year has gone by and I'm not sure if anyone will read this because I'm sure I no longer have a single soul checking this blog...

Some major changes: we've sold our first home and we've bought a new "townhome"- it's in a great town and we love it but it needs work.

we're rich and oh so poor all at the same time. what a crazy way to be...

currently we're living with the 'rents and it's great in so many ways. Yet no matter how great it is - it'll never be like home... some things just change once you've been out there on your own. I'm so thankful for the love that we've been shown but it's just not the same.

I've realized the importance of space - theirs, his, mine, the baby's... it'll be nice when people have their own space back.

It's nice though because we can all sit around and eat together and the family feels full... that is joy.

what else... today is gpa's bday - I hope he's having a heck of a bday with the Jesus. It comforting to know that he'll finally have a bday where we can celebrate the way he should without being sick here on earth! Miss you.

stressful day at work - too many demands and feeling pushed and flattened out like a pancake. gotta take it one day at a time and I have to stop caring so much. Because no one else cares... or the caring is just not doing the body good.

my health is kinda outta whack too - people keep commenting on the weight that I've lost and now it's a little scary. At first - it was nice to hear but now it's just kinda unnerving. I was supposed to go to a dr's appt but I missed it bc I forgot about it (and it wasn't written on the calendar) - doh! But the dr's office never called to leave a reminder message... so is it still my fault? I guess it is. I guess I should go soon but I'll wait til after the move...

going out tonight - yummy food. =) hopefully it'll be an encouraging time where God will once again show me how BIG He is and how great He is... my little probs are nothing compared to what's going on around the world.

going out tomorrow night too... and then again on Sat morning... I hope that I find rest in all of this... because I'm feeling overwhelmed.

oh well - I better go.. gotta get ready for tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home