One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

mornin'

trying to memorize some scripture hebrews 1:8 and hebrews 4:15 ... i'm not very good at memorizing - but a little a day is good...

thinking about exercising - but I know i'll be moving around a lot today in gross heat - so I think I'll validate my no exercise with today's shopping excursion =)

so thankful that last night was fun and encouraging - i'm so blessed to have friends whose hearts are for the nations - who are moved by what God is doing all over the world. Helps me to remember that I need to think beyond my small suburban bubble...

went to pick up my photo yesterday and it wasn't ready =( so sad... still waiting for it to come out so I can see how it turned out.... and how it looks in the living room. =/

in anycase, hopefully today we can all stay cool, have a successful shopping day and purchase many useful things!

enjoy.

jkoahn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home