One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Thursday, December 27, 2007

We're HOME!

Finally, we've moved in and we're slowly settling in.

thanks to our awesome friends - we were able to move everything in one day and even have the kitchen all set up!

It's been a crazy Christmas time - full of stress... I wish I could say that it ended wonderfully, but it just ended. It's a long story - I'm just sooo thankful that God carried me and my family through it and that He is still carrying us day to day.

As much as I can't stand all the family stress - I realize that God was drawing me closer to Him with each and every moment. I was in prayer constantly and still am - whenever there is a quiet moment - I lift up a quick prayer because I need Him.

On another note, I'm on a saving money kick - which is an answered prayer for JA I'm sure - but I've made beef broth for all eternity.... really I have 3 containers of beef broth now in freezer... there's only so much soup I can make... right? I can make a moo gook (a turnip soup), meeyuk gook (seaweed soup), gamja gook (potato soup)... what else can I make with all this broth? anyone want some?

oh well... in my efforts to save money - JA and I will have to get used to eating a lot of soup... it's cheap and it's healthy... well, healthier than frying food all the time.

well, I better stop procrastinating and get my school work done so that I can play tonight!

jka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home