One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hey there!

JA and i went all over the place last night looking for night tables/end tables and finally found them! The last two in Mahopac - crazy - I know... we bought them last night at 9;45 pm.. after driving to two other stores that were sold out. So JA spent all morning building them - but we love them!

I went all over yesterday looking for curtains in a specific color = couldn't find them - they were either too sheer or too purple... I was looking for a cranberry color... so finally I found king sheets in the color - so i decided to make my own curtains... project is half complete - they're hanging but they're too long so I'm going to cut and hem them...

then with the extra fabric I'm going to make a small curtain to hang over the air conditioner window... someties the light comes in and it make tv viewing for JA difficult - so with a curtain all should be fine. =)

it's amazing curtains for $40 where I was going to spend $50 for just one panel...

they're a bit bright - I think I hae to get used to them... not sure what the parentals are going to think - but we're not taking them down now - we worked too hard to make them and put them up...

it's almost noon and I've still gotta finish the hems on the curtains, make lunch, pick up cakes for tonight's party and make zucchini - I think I can do it! =)

I love being productive. =)

hope all of you are enjoying this gorgeous day.

ttyl
jkoahn

1 Comments:

Blogger ChaEsq said...

I would rather have built furniture and hung curtains than chopped onions, carrots, potatoes, zucchini and beef chunks. Next time, let's trade! =)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home