One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hey all,

sorry I haven't written in awhile - things have been quite busy and I haven't had much to say.

school is about to start - actually - i officially have to go back tomorrow - ugh! normally I wouldn't be this negative about it - I'd like to go back to a normal functioning school. Let me explain...

construction started on my school this past feb b/c they wanted to finish by sept... the plans were to:
install a new gas line in the back
tear down 3 classrooms to make 2 art rooms
create a new science wing
renovate the main office area and guidance offices
redo the ventilation system
redo the parking lot
create a new playground
new floors in the cafeteria

but nothing is finished.... the ventilation system and the gas line are mostly done... but everything else looks pretty messy... if i were a parent I'd be mad to say the least.

so... my room was torn down to make one of the art rooms... so i got bumped down a floor to rm 211, this is fine... but my stuff is still upstairs and needs to be downstairs and unpacked by tuesday...

ACK! i just wrote a whole paragraph more but then I deleted it by accident... forget it... you all don't want to hear about my complainin anyway.... whhaaaaa

just pray that everything is set and ready to go for the kids by tuesday...

jkoan

1 Comments:

Blogger LL said...

Good luck for school! I hope to come back home to ny soon to visit

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home