One Day At A Time...

All for His Glory...

Saturday, September 03, 2005

well, here's what i can say about school... it's getting better - but it's still pretty messy.

i have had a breakdown
I have lost many things
but I have FOUND many things too!

so I'm ok - but i do have to go in to work on Monday - for my own sanity...
I realized that there are many people out there who just say the wrong thing at the worng time - and i know that I do that too... but some things you should never say...

"I feel so bad for you"
hysterical laughter (at the sight of my room) - it's not a funny place
"you've got the hottest room in the place"
"do you know how to open a window?"
"get a sense of humor"

argh!! I was so annoyed but I need to remember that God is in control of all things. He gives us only what we can handle and this - messy classroom - I can handle for now... but for some reason - the start of this year has not been easy at all.

It's all good to have supportive friends - people you can trust and complain and know that they will help out no matter what. =)

pray that all things work out smoothly for tuesday and thursday (Open house)

ttyl - we're off to a very busy weekend - a bday party for lil d - a wedding for J&D, breakfast with the in-laws, NHF and then a BBQ for S at our place! (yikes - I hope we find some fun things to do... )

enjoy the gorgeous weekend but keep the Gulf states in prayer... God is in control and He is the Father of compassion and the God of ALL Comfort.

bye!
jkoahn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home